• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hello~ New Inkling Here!

Lailyu

Inkling
NNID
Lailyu
Switch Friend Code
SW-4943-3318-1991
My name is Lailyu (Lai for short) and I just recently came across this website and I signed up for it right away! I've been playing Splatoon 2 after a week when it came out~ I've been on and off with the game, but I really do enjoy it and I usually grind a lot to get the gear that I want!

I want to talk to more people and gain new friends because none of my real life friends don't even have a switch, so anyway that's pretty much all! It's nice to see where everyone can come together and talk about their favorite game! <3 uwu

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
Welcome to the forums!

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
I know how you feel. Felt that way when I somehow bought a WiiU. Still feel that way after getting a Switch. IRL, I Nintendo alone...

*ahem* Anyway—Welcome to Squidboards, Lailyu!

MJ_Ngyes

Inkling
NNID
AwesomeSauce1252
Switch Friend Code
SW-5040-0831-9440
Hello! I am new as well! I am in the same situation with no friends to play with, so if you wanna play sometime hit me up!

Amarae

Splatoon subreddit & discord Mod
Community Ambassador
NNID
Amiithystine
Switch Friend Code
SW-5344-8655-6309
Welcome to both newcomers, hope to see you around the place!

Lailyu

Inkling
NNID
Lailyu
Switch Friend Code
SW-4943-3318-1991
Hello! I am new as well! I am in the same situation with no friends to play with, so if you wanna play sometime hit me up!
Sure! I can add you as a friend if you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom