• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello, newbie here~

Debi

Inkling
NNID
Debi
Hi~

My name is Deborah but I prefer if people call me Debi. ^^
I am 24 years old and I like playing games!
Right now I am searching for a fun and nice team to join and play with, group chat in Discord would be nice. (tho, I am don't speak very well English - I do my best 0w0/ ) and friends to have a good time!
Right now I am... lvl 16 or something (I'm not sure anymore as I am busy right now).
If someone just wants to chat with me through Discord they can always invite me - I am 'Agraciana' - go ahead and add me! ^^
Hope we can get along and have fun!!

Here are some things I like:
VOCALOID
UTAU
Anime
Manga
Yaoi (srry if I am a sinner)
Videogames ( ^^^^^ )
singing
watching YT videos

Have some questions? Ask away! I don't bite. :)

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
Hello there, and welcome to Squidboards! Groups of all skill levels and sizes are scattered across the forum, so I'm sure you'll find some nice squids to play with! If you have any questions for the staff, feel free to ask! We hope you enjoy your stay!
(I put in wayyyy too many exclamation points I'm sorry)

Debi

Inkling
NNID
Debi
Hello there, and welcome to Squidboards! Groups of all skill levels and sizes are scattered across the forum, so I'm sure you'll find some nice squids to play with! If you have any questions for the staff, feel free to ask! We hope you enjoy your stay!
(I put in wayyyy too many exclamation points I'm sorry)
Greetings. :D
Thank you very much for your warm welcome to the Squidboards! Thanks for the information, I may go and look around for a bit. And no problem - it doesn't bother me at all. ^^

See you around~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom