• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello people

1SB1

Inkling
NNID
I1SB1I
Hey there, just felt like signing up because why not. I go by SB, although I put 1s in my username because 2 character names are uncommon and 90% of websites don't accept them. I started playing the game a while back, I don't remember the date, a month or so I guess. I hit rank 20 around when Hyper Japan was going on in London (Anybody else there? :P) and didn't play much since then but I went back on for the update. Since custom games is now a thing, I can definitely see Splatoon getting some sort of an e-sports scene so I might as well jump on the train before it leaves.
I am from England and I'm a gamer, gaming has always been my passion. I never really touched ranked before the update but after I figured I would since it has exclusive game modes that I never really got to play and I quickly grinded up to B- and I'm looking to go even higher, although I haven't managed to get out just yet. I play other games too, I play smash and league of legends occasionally, and since I know of the smash boards even though I don't have an account there I figured this would be an equivalent to it. I recognised SmashCapps from, well smash. He posted on ssbfc once, which I'm a member of, about some tournies which I decided to participate in after seeing one I liked.
So yeah that's about it, I might post here or there but don't expect too much. I'll probably lurk mostly. I'm a bit of a shy character I guess.

CK3

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Icarus3
It's okay, we can get through this together. One day. ONE DAY. all websites will recognize us 2 letter namers.

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
Welcome to the boards and enjoy your stay! Don't be afraid to post, we are a very welcoming, happy and supportive community!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom