1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Splatoon 2 has released around the globe!

Join the Splatoon 2 hype and discussion!

Hello, Squidboards!

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by undergroundmonorail, Oct 11, 2017.

1. undergroundmonorail

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-6861-5694-1795
    Hey! I'm monorail o/

I started playing Splatoon with the first game, a few months after it came out. For whatever reason I stopped playing after a while, but now that the sequel is here I'm hooked again.

I'm a very competitive person when it comes to video games, so I'm hoping to learn more about the competitive scene here and maybe eventually get a team together. I'm confident that I'll get smashed at first, but I'm always looking to step up my game!

My main weapon is the N-Zap '85, my favourite game mode is Rainmaker, and I enjoy long walks on the beach.

I'm looking forward to learning more about the game and trying my luck in the big leagues!

2. Dessgeega

Dessgeega Squid Savior From the Future
    Premium

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-3756-0533-5215
    Welcome to squidboards! I hope you enjoy yourself here. Feel free to ask around if you have any questions.

3. Mikaya

Mikaya Moderator

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-4841-8448-2209
    Welcome to the forum! I hope you'll enjoy your time with us! have fun!~