• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hello there !

LunarAderian

Inkling
Greetings guys ! I'm a 18 years old gal and i'm playing the first Splatoon since July 2015,so 2 mounths after his release (but I can't play anymore because the charger of my Wii U tablet doesn't work anymore but shhh)

I have some experience in shooting games like TF2 and Overwatch (is it ok to talk about other games ?),nothing exceptional but we can say that I am quite "talented"

I don't have a Switch yet,so not Splatoon 2 too but as soon as I get the console and the game,I will be happy to play with y'all and position myself at the highest rank of the game

(oh and sorry,my english is really terrible)

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Howdy and welcome to Squidboards!

Sorry about your WiiU situation--I've been in the same boat too, and the only replacements are made by third parties of whatever quality. ^^;

But yes, you're welcome to talk about other games here and don't worry about how long it'll take you to get a Switch and what-not, we'll still be here and ready to add you to our crews. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom