• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello there!

Zythefox

Senior Squid
NNID
Zythefox
I'm new to this site... Obviously, I make some art but.. It's not really that good nor do I think I can even make Splatoon Fanart yet. I like roleplaying most of the time, iactually have 2 different NNIDS, Zythefox and TheGothicGardevoir. I had to create a new one because I got the 3DS XL :P
I only bought Splatoon recently.. I can't go onto the internet yet since the Wii U won't detect my wifi T_T So I'm stuck with the singleplayer story for now... Until I get a ethernet cable.
Anyways.. Nice to meet you all!

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards, Zythefox! I hope you enjoy your time around here!

On squidboards, we have a whole RP subsection! Feel free to join in when you can!

mario123007

Pro Squid
Hi welcome to Squidboards!
Huh? You make another NNID because of 3DS XL? Don't you know that you can put your Wii U's NNID to the 3DS as well? I'm not sure if you can delete the 3DS X's NNID and then put the Wii U ID... if you can, go delete the NNID you made on the 3DS XL, otherwise you can't share eshop balance of both of the systems, and you can't use your Miiverse account on 3DS same as the Wii U, I think.
And I don't know how to set up Wii U's wifi,so I can't help you with that... I have the Wii U but there's some problem going on with dad about it, he thinks it's waste of money...

unforgiven

Inkster Jr.
Welcome aboard! I recommend using a wired connection for this game.
If you have the LAN adapter, you're almost there!

Zythefox

Senior Squid
NNID
Zythefox
No no, my other NNID "TheGothicGardevoir" was on a older 3DS
Sorry for the confusion ^-^'

NNID
NobleLegends
Welcome! When you can get on the internet I hope you could join my Splatoon Team. You can find it in the groups section it is called Splat Art Online. The team aims to be competitive but ultimately we aim to have fun. It doesn't matter if your new I hope to have my team grow together. I hope you consider the my invitation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom