• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

hello what is up my dudes

Recettear

Full Squid
NNID
anrakutei
i haven't been on a forum in forever but i noticed this board and since i've been pretty involved in the splatoon community and whatnot so i decided to join on a whim

my skills include being incredibly inconsistent at play and getting salty at a children's game

in all seriousness though I love this game and my only gripe about it is... well I have a lot of them. a whole bunch of them, and i'd rather choose to talk about it with people who actually play the game instead of post it on tumblr and then delete it an hour later LOL

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. We are happy you took the time to sign in. Now that the hardest step for many is done you can easily enjoy posting what you think or contact other members in groups private messaging or simply via their profile. yes Splatoon is a hit to stay now. I hope you continue to have the fun times on Splatoon and not throw a tantrum on loss lol. Don't worry it happens. Best wishes around for you. Have fun in the boards!

Nair

Full Squid
NNID
Goldenwolfy
Man, I'm the saltiest of squids. I lose with that 1p on tower, a part of me dies. :'(

But yeah, I wouldn't expect to much for a little while since people are understanding/learning the game.

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
Hello and welcome to the community! You already seem witty from that introduction post, gave me a happy laugh.

If you need any help feel free to PM me.

Waffle

Inkling
NNID
wafflelf
Hi. I'm new here as well, and I also have not been a part of a forum in a very long time. It feels kind of nostalgic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom