• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hello woomy world c:

Geeta

Inkling
NNID
GeetaArmstrong
Switch Friend Code
SW-7280-1142-2257
Hello everyone! I am new in Squidboards! I am Geeta and my name in the game is ゲエタ. C: I live in Venezuela and I play a lot of Splatoon. I am looking for new friends to play turf war, competitive or league. (I want to join a guild/clan but I didn't found one yet XD) My ranks are S+ in Splatzones and Tower control and S in Rainmaker. My fav mode is Splatzones and I love rollers. My fav one is Gold Dynamo Roller (thanks God Nintendo added it on the game on Friday XD) and well! Feel free to add me or contact me so we can play c:
I am also available on Reddit. /u/geetaarmstrong

P.S: Sorry if my english it's bad :c I understand it very well but it's hard to me to write it because my native language is spanish so if someone here speaks spanish let me know c:

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Greetings, and welcome to Squidboards! I hope you enjoy yourself here. I don't think you need to worry about your English, you write it very well :) Have a good one!

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
Welcome to squidboards!
I'm sure your English won't be a problem - it was quite easy for me to understand. Well done!

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Oooooooooooooooooooh! A Venezuela squid! Cooly! Glad to have you here friendo! This is the perfect place for looking for a guild or squad! Just look around the forums a bit~ I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Geeta

Inkling
NNID
GeetaArmstrong
Switch Friend Code
SW-7280-1142-2257
Go to where it says Signature in your profile tab, and you can find all the weapon pictures by clicking on the smiley face up at the top when writing something.
Thanks! :D

Oooooooooooooooooooh! A Venezuela squid! Cooly! Glad to have you here friendo! This is the perfect place for looking for a guild or squad! Just look around the forums a bit~ I hope you enjoy your stay here!
Oh thanks <3 I'll do that! I hope I can find anything :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom