• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello, World!

KopiJunkie

Inkling
Splatoon newbie here. long time Nintendo fan, especially their portable consoles, so the Switch was a no brainer pre-order when they announced what's pretty much my dream console. loving the strong game lineup so far, imo anyway.

the Wii-U didn't quite get me interested enough to buy it, so I pretty much missed out on the first Splatoon's hype & fun. it was a friend of mine who has the Wii-U & Splatoon who convinced me to get it since I like fun shooters like Team Fortress 2. & i found myself getting sucked into watching all the invitational tournament battles for Splatoon 2 at E3. i've now gone from unsure about whether to get it to pre-ordering it & even got an Amiibo & have played it pretty much every day since getting it on launch day, even during lunch break at work. needless to say, i am hooked on the game. & now i'm here... :D

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Welcome to Squidboards! Glad you could make it! As always, if you ever have any questions, let me know! I'd be happy to help you out! ^^

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Hello there, welcome to the forums. Yes, the WiiU felt like a system that went by so quickly. It didn't leave much of a personal mark on me besides playing Splatoon and a couple of other games in the general mix. The switch is by far a major improvement, so you won't be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom