• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hello!

Lightzeaka

Full Squid
NNID
Lightzeaka
Hello everyone! I'm Lightzeaka (also referred to as LZ) and I'm very excited for Splatoon.

A few things about me.

• I'm 21 years old
  • I live in Colorado
  • I love aquatic life, particularly turtles
  • I also play smash but I'm primarily a TO for smash
I plan to be one of the best Splatoon players in (at least) Colorado! I hope we can all have a lot of fun with this new and unique game!

Thanks again guys!

(Also, my girlfriend made these necklaces)

Last edited:

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Welcome to Squidboards !

We hope you enjoy your time here.

Keep up to date withe the latest news here.
General discussion of Splatoon is here.
Competitive discussions of Splatoon is here.

Guides are useful for those who want to be competitive in this game.

The Crispy Calamary is for general gaming stuff.
This is great place to waste some time :cool:
If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just message me !

EDIT: An original masterpiece.

Lightzeaka

Full Squid
NNID
Lightzeaka
Thanks! And there's a problem with the picture, just a moment and I'll get that taken care of...

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Heya! Welcome to Squidboards! That's a really cool necklace. :)

Lightzeaka

Full Squid
NNID
Lightzeaka
I'm just a little curious, how in the world did you guys rack up so many posts in such a short amount of time?

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I'm just a little curious, how in the world did you guys rack up so many posts in such a short amount of time?
I just like conversing on here a lot. :) He on the other hand, I think's just copying and pasting that introduction to everyone who joins. At least it's informative. ^^;

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I just like conversing on here a lot. :) He on the other hand, I think's just copying and pasting that introduction to everyone who joins. At least it's informative. ^^;
Can't think of anything else to say. Besides typing it all down would take forever.

Lightzeaka

Full Squid
NNID
Lightzeaka
I mean it's not a problem, I was just curious. Last forum I was really a part of (Being a game developers community) I never got past like 200 posts the whole time I was there.

Reactions: Lyn

TheSpeedyMouse

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheSpeedyMouse
My post count is high because I have a message on every welcome thread.... But each time it is original, like this one, I swear! :p Anyways, welcome!

IrisZ

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
Hola. I'm IrisZ and 'm 18 myself.
Those necklaces are adorable. Have my wallet please.

I actually love the sea, but I haven't really looked into aquatic life myself. Water in general makes me quite relaxed.

Lightzeaka

Full Squid
NNID
Lightzeaka
Hola. I'm IrisZ and 'm 18 myself.
Those necklaces are adorable. Have my wallet please.

I actually love the sea, but I haven't really looked into aquatic life myself. Water in general makes me quite relaxed.
It's so fascinating just learning about it to me. From plant life to animal life to why the ocean is salty. (It's cause rain has washed minerals into the ocean for the last billion years btw) and it's just crazy fascinating. I legit thought ink in pens came from squids when I was little. Just an obsession of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom