• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello!

Jenizen

Inkling
NNID
shadowschwa413
Hi there, I'm Jenizen, and you can call me Jen or Jenny! I've been something of a lurker for some time, and decided it was finally time to get an account.

I've never really been active on a forum before, and frankly don't know how much I will be here either, but I'm interested in finding some people to play Splatoon 2 with when it comes out, preferably somewhere vaaaaguely around my age (26).

I'm an S-rank Carbon main (currently S+ but tbh not so sure I belong there, at least yet :P) and veeeeeery intrigued by the Flingza Roller and Splat Brella! I also enjoy playing as short to mid-range shooters, the Sloshing Machine, the Luna Blaster Neo, and occasionally the Dynamo.

Switch friend code: SW-1753-0102-6340, feel free to add me and please respond here or PM me to let me know who you are :) I'm happy to be here!

IceIceSquiddy

Inkling
Sounds like we're both here for the same reason. I never made it to S-rank on the original Splatoon, but I'm really looking to up my game with this one. I did enjoy the Carbon Roller quite a lot and can't wait to try out the Splat Brella either.

Not sure if you consider 33 to be vaguely around your age or not, but either way I'd be up for playing together.

Jenizen

Inkling
NNID
shadowschwa413
Very cool, and yeah, I'd absolutely be down! :D I think mainly I just would prefer not to play regularly with people too much younger than me because I don't want anyone feeling uncomfortable, so realistically anyone 18+, 20+ preferred. :)

Feel free to send me a friend request, or PM me your friend code! I'm on Pacific Time, and will likely be active most evenings and anytime Fridays and Saturdays :D

IceIceSquiddy

Inkling
Awesome, just shot you a friend request. Be on the lookout for one from Krakenjack. That's my current Switch user ID, but I might change it. I'm in Central Time myself, but can't really say exactly when I'll be active due to the fact my hours at work are constantly changing.

Jenizen

Inkling
NNID
shadowschwa413
I love it! Both that and your display name here are great :D

I accepted your friend request and am currently downloading Splatoon 2!!!!!! I can hardly contain my excitement lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom