• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello!

Lady_Hani

Inkling
NNID
Stephanie
Switch Friend Code
SW-8038-7406-6022
New to this game! Just wanted to say a big hello to you all! :)

Dark.Pch

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dark.Pch
Hello Lady Hani. And welcome to this site. I'm somewhat new here myself. I made an account at the start of the year but have not really used it much until recent. This place seems fun from what I seen thus far.

Lady_Hani

Inkling
NNID
Stephanie
Switch Friend Code
SW-8038-7406-6022
Hello Lady Hani. And welcome to this site. I'm somewhat new here myself. I made an account at the start of the year but have not really used it much until recent. This place seems fun from what I seen thus far.
Cheers Dark.Pch
I have to admit, it'll take me a whille to figure this thing out I've only just started playing Splatoon 2 yesterday, level 11 and loving it! My 6 year old has inherited my love of Nintendo and I'm having to share my Switch with him haha! Bless him. Cheers again for the welcome

4poosaday

Inkster Jr.
Hi
I also only just joined this community and everyone seems friendly and very helpful.
I even had my 1st online chat tonight playing turf wars and was a good laugh.

Lady_Hani

Inkling
NNID
Stephanie
Switch Friend Code
SW-8038-7406-6022
Hi
I also only just joined this community and everyone seems friendly and very helpful.
I even had my 1st online chat tonight playing turf wars and was a good laugh.
Hiya! I can see this forum being as addictive as the game haha! :D
Cheers for the welcome!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome to Splatoon and Squidboards!

Lady_Hani

Inkling
NNID
Stephanie
Switch Friend Code
SW-8038-7406-6022
Welcome to Splatoon and Squidboards!
Thank you Lyn :) My little lad is off school with a bad cold so we'll ink some turf and find some Zapp Fish on his profile today!

TheRapture

Dystopian Future Paint Desperado
Admin
NNID
Ya_Boi_Rapture
Welcome to Squidboards! Glad to have you here. Hope you enjoy your stay ^_^

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
I love seeing new squibs! X3 Welcome here and I hope you enjoy it! Hope to play with ya in the future!
I'm just now getting active here again. ;)

Lady_Hani

Inkling
NNID
Stephanie
Switch Friend Code
SW-8038-7406-6022
I love seeing new squibs! X3 Welcome here and I hope you enjoy it! Hope to play with ya in the future!
I'm just now getting active here again. ;)
Thanks SilverBlue-Neko, in all honesty I'm still getting to grips with the game. My little boy got Splatoon 1 in April but we've only just started playing it proper last week, enjoying it so much that the hubby went and surprised us with Splatoon 2 and matching Pro Controller. At least me and the boy don't fight over it now! He'll play Wii U whilst I play Switch or the other way round haha! And I'll admit I'm pretty naff with guns and favour the rollers, which annoys my son :D I need to practice my aim really!
Something I've noticed is I seem to be loosing more on Splatoon 2 Turf War than the original? It doesn't stop me enjoying it though, im pretty much always number 1 when on the loosing team anyway so I'm ok with that.
I've not really looked into any other parts of the game yet. Although my son had me looking for Zapp Fish with him on his profile on 2.
So yeah, that's pretty much where I'm at at the moment. And if we meet online you'll probably thrash me haha! Although, if we play the same team, I'm a good roller squid ;)

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Thanks SilverBlue-Neko, in all honesty I'm still getting to grips with the game. My little boy got Splatoon 1 in April but we've only just started playing it proper last week, enjoying it so much that the hubby went and surprised us with Splatoon 2 and matching Pro Controller. At least me and the boy don't fight over it now! He'll play Wii U whilst I play Switch or the other way round haha! And I'll admit I'm pretty naff with guns and favour the rollers, which annoys my son :D I need to practice my aim really!
Something I've noticed is I seem to be loosing more on Splatoon 2 Turf War than the original? It doesn't stop me enjoying it though, im pretty much always number 1 when on the loosing team anyway so I'm ok with that.
I've not really looked into any other parts of the game yet. Although my son had me looking for Zapp Fish with him on his profile on 2.
So yeah, that's pretty much where I'm at at the moment. And if we meet online you'll probably thrash me haha! Although, if we play the same team, I'm a good roller squid ;)
Oh! I'm not the only one having more problems with Turf! It gets way more crazy from the first! In the end though, it's all just for fun! Having matching controllers with your son is one of the most adorable thing I've heard! If we meet on the battlefield, I will be most likely wielding my charger. Having a roller on my team is always great since I don't ink turf much. :p I hope we play against or with each other on day! And again, welcome to the Squidboards! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom