• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello!

troy+abed

Inkling
Hey guys! This is John from Boston. Started playing Splatoon 2 from release day. Looking to get better and join the community here! Ranked A- in all modes, so definitely a lot of room to improve.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Hello and welcome to squidboards! You're certainly in the right place to improve :) Feel free to ask around if you have any questions!

troy+abed

Inkling
Thanks! What's the best way to try to find a clan or a group? Do I try to find a clan myself, or should I post my stats out on the discord and see if someone tries to recruit me? I always feel bad if I'm worse than other players and letting the team down...

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Awwwwwwwww, I know that feel well. Sometimes I feel like that player everyone complains about. The player that always brings my team down........... But here's the thing, in order to improve you just gotta keep going. You may feel like the weight of the team right now, but that's only temporary! You'll improve, learn how to work with your team, and mostly importantly, have more fun! If you're looking for a clan, take a look in the forums and you'll find one in no time! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom