• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello!

nGamer

Inkling
NNID
Gamer4647
Switch Friend Code
SW-1484-4071-1731
Quick comment before I start: I did make this account a long time ago and made an introduction then, but I never took things past that and left it inactive. Now though, I'm aiming to be active now that I have Splatoon 2 and that I am available more often.

-------

Hello. My username is nGamer, shown in-game as ninGamer. I've played the original Splatoon and I'm currently playing Splatoon 2. I'm currently level 13 in Splatoon 2, and currently level 35 in Splatoon. I'm interested in joining some League Battle teams or clans that I could take part in, and taking part in the community. I main SMG weapons, but I do use other weapons too.

Last edited:

Wallflowercat

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6647-4456-4981
Welcome back to the forums! I'm new here as well but had splatoon 2 since launch. Hope you like the game!

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Hello hello and welcome to Squidboards!

If you already haven't, I suggest you check out the Squid Locator and Groups pages for all your lfg needs! Or even give my signatures a lil poke. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom