• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello!

Cedy

Inkling
NNID
Cedyism
Hi!
Splatoon is the game i'm the most hyped for 2015 and I was more than happy when I learnt we got the Smashboards of Splatoon.
I hope this game gets a good competitive scene.
I'm really looking forward to what could happen here, thanks for making this a thing!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hey there! Welcome to Squidboards!

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Welcome to Squidboards !

We hope you enjoy your time here.

Keep up to date withe the latest news here.
General discussion of Splatoon is here.
Competitive discussions of Splatoon is here.

Guides are useful for those who want to be competitive in this game.
If you're interested in the the competitive aspects of Splatoon, Tournaments are the way to go !

The Shoutbox is a place to chad with other inklings around the world !

Get Premium to obtain some extra perks and features on the site, all at a great cost. Plus, it helps out the site !

The Crispy Calamary is for general discussions.
This is great place to waste some time :cool:
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just message me !

EDIT: An original masterpiece. We do not welcome anyone who's member of the Octarian army.

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Heyooo, this place is full of like minded people, we actually have a bunch of competitive discussion and speculation going on! Don't be afraid to give your two cents!

EnderGamma

Senior Squid
NNID
EnderGamma
Hi!
Splatoon is the game i'm the most hyped for 2015 and I was more than happy when I learnt we got the Smashboards of Splatoon.
I'm really looking forward to what could happen here, thanks for making this a thing!
Welcome to the boards! I share your enthusiasm for Splatoon and am very excited for May 29th. Just remember it's up to us as a community to make the game into what we envision it as! But with support from folks like you, it should be simple and clean. ;)

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
Hi!
When you put the two names together, I feel like Splatboards is the more logical name but I kind of prefer what Squidboards sounds like. :P
You're not the only one that's hoping the game gets a good competitive scene. I've seen a lot of faces around here hoping for that exact thing, including myself. I'm still going to play the game plenty even if a competitive scene doesn't work out because it looks like too much fun to pass up.

Welcome to the site though! Hoping to see you around. Always good seeing eager people around here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom