• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hello!

Inkarnate

Inkling
Inkarnate here (same name in the game). I've had every Nintendo console (sans Virtual Boy) since the NES, and I held out on a WiiU because I didn't find anything too compelling about it for a while. And then Splatoon hit, and then I saw the World Championships, and then I was hooked, a Splatoon bundle was bought, and now I'm a kid and a squid. I still can't decide on a main weapon - a sign that it's mostly a balanced game (well, maybe not the E-liters...), but I tend to be a short-range/melee type of guy. Splat record was 31 in one ranked match - that was fun.

Interesting fact: The first Splatfest took place while my cat, Zelda (of course), was in the hospital. I renamed myself "Zelly" for her and played until 3am to get the Cat Champion title. She was much better the next day!

When I'm not playing Splatoon, I'm probably playing Nuclear Throne or other roguelikes, or exhausting myself with one heck of a full-time job at a college. I can't believe I've found a shooter I actually like... well, since TimeSplitters 2 at least, but certainly the first online multiplayer shooter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom