• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello!

ryan!

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3631-2040-8253
Hello everyone! My name is Ryan, I'm nineteen years old, and I'm new to this community in general!

Just as a bit about myself; I only started to play splatoon when the second game dropped, because I've never owned a WiiU! I just recently got to S+ in all modes (very proud of myself, lmao) and I'm level 74! I don't have a main weapon, though I do tend to go for shooters and sloshers. (I'm trying to Get Good(tm) at sniping, but thats taking quite a while.)

I'm mainly here to learn more about the game and make friends! I'd love to find people to play league with (since I currently have zero friends that play splatoon!) and have fun! Don't be shy when asking to play with me, even if you're not as high rank as I am or can't do league quite yet (there's always turf war too!) If there's any way I can help as well, let me know.

Thank you! <3

xXShadeXx

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-3241-7928-4020
Aye, welcome to the ole Squidboards, dude. There's tons of threads ranging from gear exchanging, clans to an extent, as well as a whole bunch of people who would be down with playing with others. The community here is quite friendly most of the time and I do hope you enjoy this lil community that we have here.

ryan!

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3631-2040-8253
Aye, welcome to the ole Squidboards, dude. There's tons of threads ranging from gear exchanging, clans to an extent, as well as a whole bunch of people who would be down with playing with others. The community here is quite friendly most of the time and I do hope you enjoy this lil community that we have here.
Thank you! I'll be sure to check it all out. It all seems so nice so far!

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Hmm... I wonder if I ran into you or some other Ryans at one point. Heck, I have an irl Chris on my friends list but still run into a half-dozen different Chrises over the span of a month. lol

Anyway, welcome to Squidboards!

ryan!

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3631-2040-8253
Hmm... I wonder if I ran into you or some other Ryans at one point. Heck, I have an irl Chris on my friends list but still run into a half-dozen different Chrises over the span of a month. lol

Anyway, welcome to Squidboards!
My current name on my switch is RYE! surrounded by a bunch of stars and stuff, pft. However, it used to be 'rye bread', because that's what my friends call me! I constantly see other Ryans, haha.

Thank you for the welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom