• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hello

NNID
Jessica80
Switch Friend Code
SW-5908-6309-7289
Hello, I'm Emperor Justinian l the great, and recently, I've been slacking off playing Splatoon 2, and I've been looking to get back into the game and get competitive again, so I've decided to make an account in what I've heard was the "heart" of the Splatoon community. My highest rank is in Rainmaker, my favorite mode, at A-, but I never play Clam Blitz because I think it's for uncultured barbarians. I've been playing Splatoon since the launch of the first game, and it was technically my first competitive game (though I think Splatoon being a competitive game is debatable).

Anyways, I'm mostly here to post my opinions on the game, contribute to discussion, read up on guides, and make friends. If you want to talk to me sometime, I'm very much happy to do so. Thanks for taking time out of your day to read my humble forum post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom