• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

hello!!

startouched

Inkling
NNID
galaxiess
Switch Friend Code
SW-7587-6625-3687
what is up gamers
i guess you could say im technically a longtime splatoon player
i started playing splatoon in 2016 with the original, enjoyed the hell out of it, and i got a switch this june and began playing splatoon 2
im mostly casual but im kind of looking into joining a clan or a team and possibly playing more competitively
im S rank or higher in everything except clam blitz which im... still working on lol
either way i look forward to splattin with some of yall!

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
Clam blitz is painful, mostly because even to this day, nobody has a basic understanding of the game mode. Some people even neglect to look at the map, annalise or even listen to their teammates. Since this game mode specific is more rewarding for playing as a team compared to other modes, if 1 player do bad, it will show a lot and it's harder to compensate in that mode.

S rank's pretty high, congrats! I hope you'll find a clan/team to help you get competitive, I'm an X rank that doesn't really care 'bout that, I much more enjoy annoying people.

Welcome aboard this hellhole, longtime player! We need more old fart from sploon 1 in here.

Heh, to be casual. Oh man did I have fun with those days. Its definitely fun to be with people you like or meet with. So make sure to make the best of it bud. Have a fun time out there on Splats. 'w'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom