• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hello!~

MrMoth

Flingza Enjoyer
NNID
MothBoi
Switch Friend Code
SW-6372-9131-0442
hello! My name is cooper, and I have been playing Splatoon for (an accumulative) 500 hours. I consider myself to be pretty average, but I’ve been told otherwise. I’ll be glad to play with anyone!

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
So, I’m new to this site. But, uh, hi! My friends call me Eevee! To spare you from having to check my profile I’ll just give you a bit about me.
  • Fanfiction writer, fanart-creator, Hero Mode and Octo Expansion 100%er, lvl 75 Splatoon 2 player, profreshional Salmon Runner. Has played Splatoon 2 for 975 hours or more.
  • Absolutely loves drawing, talking and writing about all things Splatoon and Ninjala. Wants a Splatjala crossover in-game.
  • Also plays Mariokart 8 Deluxe, Pokémon Unite, Pokémon Let’s Go Eevee, Miitopia, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Knockout City, Just Dance 2021, Pikmin 3 Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (played on a competitive collegiate team), Ninjala, Deltarune Chapters 1 & 2, Sky: Children of the Light, and Torchlight III.

Last edited:

MrMoth

Flingza Enjoyer
NNID
MothBoi
Switch Friend Code
SW-6372-9131-0442
So, I’m new to this site. But, uh, hi! My friends call me Eevee! To spare you from having to check my profile I’ll just give you a bit about me.
  • Fanfiction writer, fanart-creator, Hero Mode and Octo Expansion 100%er, lvl 75 Splatoon 2 player, profreshional Salmon Runner.
  • Absolutely loves drawing, talking and writing about all things Splatoon and Ninjala. Wants a Splatjala crossover in-game.
  • Also plays Mariokart 8 Deluxe, Pokémon Unite, Pokémon Let’s Go Eevee, Miitopia, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Knockout City, Just Dance 2021, Pikmin 3 Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (played on a competitive collegiate team), Ninjala, Deltarune Chapters 1 & 2, Sky: Children of the Light, and Torchlight III.
Well it’s nice to meet you Eevee! I hope you enjoy your time here at squidboards!

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Thank you so much!!! Also, I’m a Hero Shot Replica/Hero Roller Replica main in-game, but I’m mostly comfortable with any weapon that can continuously fire while holding down [ZR].

MrMoth

Flingza Enjoyer
NNID
MothBoi
Switch Friend Code
SW-6372-9131-0442
So true!!! Of course, not everyone who plays Spla2n realizes that’s how you obtain them.
True that. It be nice if in Sploon3 sheldon, or whoever is running the weapon shop, would ask us to “get battle data on powerful and exotic weapons“. Still not telling us *where* to get them, but to push us into exploring different possibilities.

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
I just hope that they’ll let us bring our hero weapons from Splatoon 2 into Splatoon 3, though I sincerely doubt it. *sigh* I suspect they might give us customizable eyebrows in Splatoon 3 though!

MrMoth

Flingza Enjoyer
NNID
MothBoi
Switch Friend Code
SW-6372-9131-0442
I just hope that they’ll let us bring our hero weapons from Splatoon 2 into Splatoon 3, though I sincerely doubt it. *sigh* I suspect they might give us customizable eyebrows in Splatoon 3 though!
And noses! When Sploon3 comes out, I’m gonna cancel everything just to play it for as long as I can. Also, all the customization options better be unlocked from the start.

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
If they make us work for customization options I am not going to be a happy spawn camper. Also, may I point out that- this thought came to me randomly in the middle of the night- the upside down Eiffel Tower in the trailers for Sploon 3 is not the Eiffel Tower at all? It’s the Lobby hub from the original Splatoon 1. (Am I the only one who noticed this…?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom