• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

hello!

florence

Full Squid
my name is florence, i've been playing splatoon for over a month, and i'm so into it! i became a level 20 in like, less than 2 weeks. my weapons of choice are the n-zap 89, splattershot jr (sorry, i feel no shame :/), custom jet squelcher, 52 gal deco, and L3 nozlenose. i'm kinda tired of playing with randoms, so hopefully i'll meet some people on here! i don't play ranked matches much because i get to frustrated when i'm on a bad team, but hopefully that'll change after the august update.

Kivvx

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kivvxnnid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4332-7325-6621
Hi! Welcome!

Paragon-Yoshi

Inkling Cadet
I never touched Ranked Battles myself.
Competitive is not my thing.
So I can relate to you there.

In any case: Willkommen im Forum. : 3

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

You sound so much like me...I also am addicted to this game, skyrockted to level 20 (and jumped from 15 to 20 in less than 2 days on another Wii U). I play the nozzlenose, Jet squelcher a lot and get really frustrated with ranked! I'm always open for playing with new splatoon players so you can add me if you so please.

Anyways I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need any help. Feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom