• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

hellooo

Harrie

Inkling
NNID
WispyPig

hi guys i'm harrie, im @rocktopus__ (thats rocktopus above) on twitter n TheLesbian in game n its taken me... 3 yrs... to actually say hello... kgfkhkfghk ✌

I used to play splat1 and i got spla2n in april... currently I'm x rank in rainmaker & splatzones and working on tower control next (S+ in it and clams), and I thought I'd try get more involved with the rest of the community !! :^)

I've not really played any league games but I'd love to try !! I'm very adaptable - I was a squiffer main in splat1 but in spla2n I use: both squiffers, krak-on roller, dapple dualies, undercover sorella brella, ballpoint splatling, and the zink mini splatling!

aside from splatoon, I'm an artist & i play and am a dm for dnd games ^w^

nice to meet you all !!!

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Three years you say? Well, at least you've finally said hello. =p

But we are glad to have you here with us!

And you're a squiffer user!? Hmm, I might have to league with you someday so I can observe your process.

Harrie

Inkling
NNID
WispyPig
ahaha! my process isn't very complicated, I just shoot them before they can get too close to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom