• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hellu

ArcticEight

Inkling
NNID
ArcticEight
Switch Friend Code
SW-4177-3550-5813
Hi there! I've always been really bad at introductions, but I'll see if I can come up with something to say.

Name's Robin, I'm currently 24 years old, and I'm a pretty shy Swedish Fis- I mean squid.
I've been a Nintendo fan for as long as I can remember, and I started playing Splatoon 1 back in 2015, but I didn't play it for that long, since I never had anyone to play with.

I recently got back into playing again now that I have Splatoon 2, but I still don't play as often as I'd liked.
I came here in hopes of maybe finding some squibbos to play and maybe have a chat with? I've always been really bad at being active on forums and what not, but I'll try this time around to not become too inactive!

Oh, and I also make SFM posters, but I'm still a newbie, so they don't look that great yet. ;w;
That, and I've been procrastinating for like a month now, lol.

The lighting is just so bad...

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
I think it's cute as heck! Welcome to the Squidboards! I was really bad with my introduction too when I first join, but now I feel at home here~ You'll definitely get more comfortable here in no time as well! My advice to get you started is to not be scared of talking here! No one here bites and would happily chat with you too, me included! I'm 100% you'll find some fresh to play with as well! If you need any help, don't be scared to DM me or any staff! :D

ArcticEight

Inkling
NNID
ArcticEight
Switch Friend Code
SW-4177-3550-5813
Awwe, thank you! and I will make sure to DM squids if I need to.

Ember-Wisp

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
IceCrystalEmber
Switch Friend Code
SW-6109-1903-3315
Hello! nice to see so many new faces on squid borads! I am also a 24 yo shy lady squid, but I have a discord and I'm mostly pretty comfortable with voice chatting. I wouldn't mind playing with you if you like! but I'm from the USA so our time zones might be really off...

Anyway I hope you like it here! and I think your SFM picture looks just fine. :)

ArcticEight

Inkling
NNID
ArcticEight
Switch Friend Code
SW-4177-3550-5813
Thank you! ^^ Yeah, that'd be cool! I'll add you on Discord. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom