• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

HELP! CANT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET!

InkDaze

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Eyal9070
Ok so my Wii U settings says I'm online, miiverse, internet browser, and mario kart succesd at connecting. But when I turn on Splatoon...
First off, I don't get Callie and Marie's news, then my splatfest board is gone (I live in Europe) my shirt displays the grey sample it displays when you change cloths instead of the pop drawing, when I go to Spyke/Online Lobby it says I need to connect to the internet and recoece information, when I press recieve it tries to connect and then displays an error message like the ones we all recirved in the testfire saying "could not connect to the server, please try again"
May this have anything to do with me living in Israel? (Nintendo doesn't include Israel in the coutries list and doesn't market or official sell their products here)

Edit: Nevermind I just trued again and it's now working idk why didn't it load the updates earlier

DaisyFan

Pro Squid
have you restarted your game? you should be able to get the update either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom