• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Help choosing a weapon

Chilly_Blu

SRL Intern
Switch Friend Code
SW-0051-2661-0160
I've been playing splatoon 2 for a while now, and since update 5.0.0 has come out, I want to start making guides for all the weapons in the game. The thing is, I don't know which weapon to start with. So if you guys have any ideas, it would be nice if you could tell me!

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
Jet sqelcher becuase it is SOO OP

But seriously, folks....

As cool as it would be to write primers for every weapon in the game, most (sane) people would say this is a somewhat unobtainable goal.

There are a lot of weapons in the game, and a lot (if not all) of them are difficult to use to a high enough level to write a quality primer - basically you'll be stuck with suboptimal play on a bunch of different weapons and a bunch of sucky primers :/

If I were you, I would get really good with one or two weapons that you enjoy playing and have an in-depth understanding of, and write quality, detailed primers for instead.

Hope this helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom