• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Help! My Gamepad is messed up! :(

Sushi_Gal_

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SushiGuyGamesNN
I don't know what happened, but there is this dent in my gamepad and whenever I go to the Wii U menu, it freaks out and hits the user icon. How do I fix this?
(I tried touch screen calibration)

Pictures and video:

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
That's unfortunate, I think you may have to get a new gamepad. I don't believe there's any way to fix this. :(

NintenX

Inkling
I had an extra 3DS with this problem, and unfortunately I don't think it can be fixed (calibration didn't do anything for me, either). Your best option is to send it in to Nintendo for repair.

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
yeah your best bet is sending it into Nintendo, luckily they have some of the besssttt customer service, they fixed my broken Splatoon copy for $15 including shipping so I'm sure repairing a dinky gamepad can't be too bad

Honestly the worst part is just making the phone call, but that's only because I'm terrified of them hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom