1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

Help Squidboards Produce Content! (Livestreams & Videos)

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by Nintendome, Oct 22, 2015.

Nintendome, Oct 22, 2015 at 4:56 PM
  1. Nintendome

Nintendome Inkredible YouTuber

NNID:
    LogicallyHank
    [​IMG]

Hi squids! It's Hank from Nintendome. As some of you inklings probably know, I am reasonably familiar with Splatoon content production. Well, today I am happy to announce that @TheRapture will be starting a Squidboards content initiative and we need YOUR help to make this happen.

If you have experience with Twitch streaming and/or YouTube video production, please send me a private message either here on Squidboards or on Twitter.

As always, stay fresh!

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by Nintendome, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Mr.HawK
    2. Agosta44
      Agosta44
      How much are you paying?
    3. ThatSquidYouKnow
      ThatSquidYouKnow
      Ooh, good luck, I don't know too much, so I can't really help out.
    4. Sol64
      Sol64
      Look for me in your PM box Hank.
    5. Nintendome
      Nintendome
      You should take the offer from the person willing to pay you to make Splatoon content lol :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Got it.:ability_runspeed:
    6. Hinichii.ez.™
    7. aqua46
      aqua46
      hmmm. what are you planning, squidboards? something exciting, most likely.
    8. Nintendome
      Nintendome
      Drop me a PM :]

:]
    9. ThatSrb2DUDE
    10. Ale the Squidling
      Ale the Squidling
      Well my squad is going to work on putting videos in Youtube and possibly stream in Twitch. It's just part of our steps to become a lively squad while having fun and competing.
    11. captain luck
      captain luck
      i'm in for streaming
    12. Airfortress
      Airfortress
      Hey Hank

i just saw your "splatoon content calling" on the homepage, and even if you ask for video contents I want to share with you my current project.

So I'm a comic artist working mostly with the publisher Peow studio and sharing a lot of games related content on my tumblr. ( airfortress.tumblr.com )
      I started to draw splatoon fanartsand opened a thread on the forum and I have in mind to release a sort of artbook with lots of in game action scenes but also interviews of players and activ members of the community to share with everyone when its done.

I search to contact a lot of players and member of the community to give a rich cool experience in my book, and i can also give a hand if original drawing contents are needed for the forum (i saw the Tee recently??)

thanx
    13. Nintendome
      Nintendome
      drop me a pm

Sure I'm interested. Please PM me