• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Help Squidboards Produce Content! (Livestreams & Videos)

Hi squids! It's Hank from Nintendome. As some of you inklings probably know, I am reasonably familiar with Splatoon content production. Well, today I am happy to announce that @TheRapture will be starting a Squidboards content initiative and we need YOUR help to make this happen.

If you have experience with Twitch streaming and/or YouTube video production, please send me a private message either here on Squidboards or on Twitter.

As always, stay fresh!

Comments

Hi squids! It's Hank from Nintendome. As some of you inklings probably know, I am reasonably familiar with Splatoon content production. Well, today I am happy to announce that @TheRapture will be starting a Squidboards content initiative and we need YOUR help to make this happen.

If you have experience with Twitch streaming and/or YouTube video production, please send me a private message either here on Squidboards or on Twitter.

As always, stay fresh!
hmmm. what are you planning, squidboards? something exciting, most likely.

Well my squad is going to work on putting videos in Youtube and possibly stream in Twitch. It's just part of our steps to become a lively squad while having fun and competing.

Hey Hank

i just saw your "splatoon content calling" on the homepage, and even if you ask for video contents I want to share with you my current project.

So I'm a comic artist working mostly with the publisher Peow studio and sharing a lot of games related content on my tumblr. ( airfortress.tumblr.com )
I started to draw splatoon fanartsand opened a thread on the forum and I have in mind to release a sort of artbook with lots of in game action scenes but also interviews of players and activ members of the community to share with everyone when its done.

I search to contact a lot of players and member of the community to give a rich cool experience in my book, and i can also give a hand if original drawing contents are needed for the forum (i saw the Tee recently??)

thanx

i'm in for streaming
drop me a pm

Hey Hank

i just saw your "splatoon content calling" on the homepage, and even if you ask for video contents I want to share with you my current project.

So I'm a comic artist working mostly with the publisher Peow studio and sharing a lot of games related content on my tumblr. ( airfortress.tumblr.com )
I started to draw splatoon fanartsand opened a thread on the forum and I have in mind to release a sort of artbook with lots of in game action scenes but also interviews of players and activ members of the community to share with everyone when its done.

I search to contact a lot of players and member of the community to give a rich cool experience in my book, and i can also give a hand if original drawing contents are needed for the forum (i saw the Tee recently??)

thanx
Sure I'm interested. Please PM me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom