1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Helpline Whatsapp +27784083428: How to join illuminati in Australia Germany Zambia Namibia Sweden UK

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by Dr lukwata lukwata, May 27, 2019.

1. Dr lukwata lukwata

How to join Illuminati In Turkey - How to join Illuminati In Sweden -How to join Illuminati In Norway - How to join Illuminati In Denmark - How to join Illuminati In France -How to join Illuminati In United Kingdom • How to join Illuminati In Austria • How to join Illuminati In Belgium • How to join Illuminati In Netherlands • How to join Illuminati In Australia • How to join Illuminati In China • How to join Illuminati In Botswana
    hello everybody i am very happy to share with you this good thing Lord Lucifer has done in my life i want to use this medium to testify of his good work in my life...i was strangely struggling in other for me to earn a dime for a living... but with his help and all i was initiated into the great fraternity of illuminati which great things happen i was asked to decide and choose between the riches and the life of poverty so i think twice and i remembered that even though i looked round and go for help from other people they will always turn me down so i made up my mind and decided to make a deal with the lord baphomet and then things started happening at first i was asked to do so many things so with the few money i have i used it in initiating myself into the great brotherhood so immediately i was initiated i was also asked to render my bank details to them and then they surprise me with a huge amount MONEY,MAGIC RING,MEMBERSHIP ID AND GOWN....

Email: drlukwata@yahoo.com