• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

henlo

CL-Melee

Inkling
NNID
fk.herobrine.com
Hi, SquidBoards! I'm a Smash Bros. player that's had Splatoon for about a year, but just recently picked it up again after a huge hiatus and I've been looking to competitive play and possibly taking a shot at Splatoon 1 and 2 at the competitive level. This place seems promising and I'm excited to see what has in store for me.

iceage99

Midna Advocate
NNID
iceage99
Switch Friend Code
SW-5433-4841-6709
Hey welcome to Squid Boards! I know what you mean with hiatuses. I haven't played for a couple months now:oops:. (Partially because of breath of the wild, partially because of tragic internet connection) But anyway, have a good time here, there's lots to see!

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
Hey welcome to Squid Boards! I know what you mean with hiatuses. I haven't played for a couple months now:oops:. (Partially because of breath of the wild, partially because of tragic internet connection) But anyway, have a good time here, there's lots to see!
Beating me to my own job :p

As said above welcome! Feel free to ask any questions you may have, the staff only bites people who deserve it. And yeah, hiatuses are painful, but we're glad you're alive and kicking!

CL-Melee

Inkling
NNID
fk.herobrine.com
Beating me to my own job :p

As said above welcome! Feel free to ask any questions you may have, the staff only bites people who deserve it. And yeah, hiatuses are painful, but we're glad you're alive and kicking!
Thanks, you two! Only about half a day on here and I already feel like a part of this community. Can't wait to see what's in store for me.

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
Hello and welcome~
I've been on a huge splatoon hiatus myself lately. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom