• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Herro :3

CP_

Inkling
Hello there everyone! I'm CP_, GlaceonSilver, or whatever other internet name you want to call me! I've known about this place for a little while now, and I've finally decided to make an account. I can't wait to get to know the community and post some of my tutorials and guides ^_^

I got splatoon a few weeks after release. I was skeptical at first, as I was worried that I'd quickly grow tired of multiplayer, and let's face it, splatoon is all about the multiplayer. However, It's quickly captured my interest, more so than any other game I've played in a looooonnnnggggg time. Although taking on the look of a quirky shooter, it's got alot of hidden details and mechanics that I just love to pick apart and analyze. I'm not really good at the game, but I'm not exactly horrible either.

Besides playing splatoon, I enjoy reading, roleplaying, running and writing. The 4 R's. Except writing, but it sounds like one. I play many other games as well, my favourites including Pokemon, Halo, De Blob (which is actually really reminiscent of splatoon in a way), Sly Cooper, and The Legend Of Zelda.

Anyway, I hope I can get to know all of you around here, and maybe make a few friends ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom