• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey all you Squidkids!

Glaciate

Inkling
NNID
xGlaciate
I've been lurking around the board for a while now and with the update coming tonight I figured it was finally time to make an official account. Anyways, what's going on fellow Squidkids I'm Jay! Been playing Splatoon pretty much since it first came out and has since taken over my life. Currently level 20 and I'm pretty excited to see the new level cap coming later. I usually play Turf Wars but I've also managed to make rank B with my weapons of choice being both Splath-O-Matic variants, Octobrush, and trusty Carbon Roller. Hoping to make some friends to play with while I'm here!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Sorry to be late on the greeting. Many have been busy with the update including me but I could not let a welcoming pass. I'm sure you are enjoying the update by what I read from you. Have you made any friends? You can join Groups and Squads. Our site added some neat sections to help you on the player seeking areas. Hope you enjoy it here!

Glaciate

Inkling
NNID
xGlaciate
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Sorry to be late on the greeting. Many have been busy with the update including me but I could not let a welcoming pass. I'm sure you are enjoying the update by what I read from you. Have you made any friends? You can join Groups and Squads. Our site added some neat sections to help you on the player seeking areas. Hope you enjoy it here!
It's no problem! The update has been keeping me pretty busy as well so I haven't been on the boards much. Thank you for the welcome though! After I put up my info on the NNID sharing thread I was able to find some people to play with. I'll be heading back to uni at the end of the month and will be using a different Wii U then the one I'm using right now so I'm planning to wait and level up my new character before I decide to join any groups, but thanks! I plan on looking into those new sections in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom