• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey, do you wanna a cookie? (My SFM self-insert as an octoling)

Octo-crisp

Inkster Jr.
oc.png

After looking into Octomari's post, I was inspired to make an SFM of myself as an Octoling ( so I got a little envious, so I decided to copy the idea. ). So, about the cookie...I have a recipe, is that enough, right?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The post inspired me to make an SFM of myself as an Octoling:

I drew my self-insert octoling | Squidboards

Vin_MD

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4709-4096-5597
I'll give you 300 coins and 3 conch shells for that harmony on your desk.

Vin_MD

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4709-4096-5597
Thank you for your effort. One small problem. I spent all my money and conch shells because I too have a gambling addiction(also I thought she was a figure, how'd you get a small harmony?)(also can I use that picture of her for my pfp plz? It's adorable.)

Octo-crisp

Inkster Jr.
Thank you for your effort. One small problem. I spent all my money and conch shells because I too have a gambling addiction(also I thought she was a figure, how'd you get a small harmony?)(also can I use that picture of her for my pfp plz? It's adorable.)
Oh... I'm sorry to hear that you also have a gambling addiction. That machine will not take my figure anymore, but if you still want to offer, I would gladly accept it. Not for gambling, but for the money... for the money... (Feel free to use it as your pfp. If you want a version without the '@', I need to access my computer, so I can render the image again)

Vin_MD

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4709-4096-5597
You don't need to remove the @, and thank you for permission! Your sfm's are really good!

Octo-crisp

Inkster Jr.
You don't need to remove the @, and thank you for permission! Your sfm's are really good!
I'm happy to see that you like my SFM to use as a pfp, I'm glad to hear about that of my SFM posters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom