• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey Everyone

Timespace

Inkling
NNID
Timespace
Switch Friend Code
SW-7967-4082-6891
Hey, I'm pretty new here and would like to say hey.

I guess you could call me a bit of an older squid and only recently started playing but took part in a UK Lan and want to become more competitive.

I am looking forward to getting to know the community and playing together.

X-tian

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7901-4750-2516

I guess you could call me a bit of an older squid and only recently started playing but took part in a UK Lan and want to become more competitive.

Hi. I'm also an older squid. Haha! I'm not that great at the game but I'm steadily improving. My best rank is in splat zones....A- Feel free to contact me sometime if you'd like to play.

H O L Y

Inkling
NNID
FIRESTORMHUNTER
Switch Friend Code
SW-4280-9343-6239

How do you post things on a forum? All I can find out how to do is reply to stuff. I’m also brand new. I just joined yesterday

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
How do you post things on a forum? All I can find out how to do is reply to stuff. I’m also brand new. I just joined yesterday
There should be a create new thread button on the upper right of the screen and if you want to reply to a thread scroll down to the bottom of the thread and there should be a reply to thread box.

H O L Y

Inkling
NNID
FIRESTORMHUNTER
Switch Friend Code
SW-4280-9343-6239
There should be a create new thread button on the upper right of the screen and if you want to reply to a thread scroll down to the bottom of the thread and there should be a reply to thread box.
Thanks. I still can’t seem to do it. I’m on mobile so that may affect it. It really doesn’t matter, I was just trying to find a clan to do tournaments or have fun with

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Thanks. I still can’t seem to do it. I’m on mobile so that may affect it. It really doesn’t matter, I was just trying to find a clan to do tournaments or have fun with
Thats a bummer. On PC myself. Hopefully a fellow mobile user will show up and help ya out. Good luck and stay fresh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom