• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey guys!!! I have never been on a board before!!!

Shaw98

Inkling
NNID
Shaw98
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am excited to see how far the esports of splatoon will expand. I am a noob to these type of boards so I really don't know what I am doing. But first time for everything right?

Attachments

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello and welcome to squidboards. So you are but a newly sproutling on boards. Well you posted in the correct area and intro posts validate for anything so you are in the right place with the right text. Are you here for Splatoon? Will you get it? After you move from here the General discussion are in the Forums is your way to go. Please enjoy our newly launched site. You may find good friends around here but the most fun will begin on May 29. Are you getting Inkling amiibos? Hope you have fun at Squidboards. Ohh and the signature below in my post makes a weird sense right? that's cause I'm at Smashboards; Squidboards sister site. If you are a fan of Smash bros. that's the place to look for info and train on Smash. Both boards will fill you in on their respective games.

IrisZ

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
Hola

Post in the right section and don't do doo-doo head things. Keep it simple (y)

I would love to get into this game competitively. The game just looks fun as a whole lol
I'm surprised that this is one if your first boards. Most people from here are from Smashboards at least

In any case, nice to meet you ^^

Shaw98

Inkling
NNID
Shaw98
@IrisZ Nice to meet you too. I hope to one day be apart of Smash boards but since this place is new I could first learn from here before going to a more populated site.I also hope for the potential of E-sports for splatoon and if I start here then I can grow early with the community and have fun. :D

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
@IrisZ Nice to meet you too. I hope to one day be apart of Smash boards but since this place is new I could first learn from here before going to a more populated site.I also hope for the potential of E-sports for splatoon and if I start here then I can grow early with the community and have fun. :D
That's pretty nice. This might shape you for Smash. I don't see rules around here since we yet don't have mods but just in case don't make a habit of double posting. It's frowned at Smashboards and likely will be at Squidboards too. Don't worry for now but do keep it in mind.

Shaw98

Inkling
NNID
Shaw98
That's pretty nice. This might shape you for Smash. I don't see rules around here since we yet don't have mods but just in case don't make a habit of double posting. It's frowned at Smashboards and likely will be at Squidboards too. Don't worry for now but do keep it in mind.
Thanks for tip.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome to Squidboards! We hope you enjoy it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom