• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey Guys! I'm AzuelZorro! :3

AzuelZorro102

Inkling
NNID
AzuelZorro102
Hey, squids! My name is AzuelZorro102!
Unfortunately, I haven't actually played Splatoon. All I have experience with is the Chinese knock-off called Sepia Go. :(
I do plan to buy the game in a few months, though, and hopefully I can play with all of you amazing people on SquidBoards!

I'm sorry if this also comes as a surprise, but I don't have a Wii U either. My family's been tight on money and we can't afford new gaming systems every two years like you guys!

I hope to meet some new friends, and learn more about the amazing world and community of Splatoon before I start playing!

Thank you!

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Welcome to the forums! It's at least nice to see that the knockoff is at least making people interested in the real game even if I personally don't really support the idea of playing the knockoff over the real thing. It's great that you're getting the game soon though! I hope you'll have fun!

AzuelZorro102

Inkling
NNID
AzuelZorro102
It's at least nice to see that the knockoff is at least making people interested in the real game even if I personally don't really support the idea of playing the knockoff over the real thing.
Well, Sepia Go may be a great "game" (can't even call it that, it's ripping off Splatoon) but the problem with that is, it's only the multiplayer mode. Yes, it may be fun, but I can't read anything unless someone in the chat says they can speak English, and even then the game's glitchy as crap.

I've always been interested in Splatoon, although when it first came out I wanted nothing to do with it because of the "overhype" surrounding it.
But after playing the rip off I've come to enjoy the game, at least the mechanics of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom