• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey Guys, uh, I mean Squids!

ShellShock

Inkling
NNID
DaShellShock
I am ShellShock, and I am very pleased with this game. Only got it a couple days ago and just can't stop playing it, it's very great. Searched on Google for any forums and found myself to be on this one. Although I'm a Splatoon addict right now, I also play MK8 and Smash, both with the same level of addiction as this game. If you'd like to add, feel free
NNID: DaShellShock
Twitter: DaShellShock9

I am hoping to get to know new players from this forum! Splat on!

NNID
Kaina-Dani
Welcome to the forums ShellShock!! This is (as I'm sure you're already finding out) a wonderful place to hang and chill with fellow Splatters! I too, am currently addicted to Splatoon and, like you, am also an avid MK8 and Smash player!
Who do you main in Smash? Right now I'm Wii Fit Trainer, DK, Lucas and learning Pac-Man (because he is SO fun)!
Outside of video games, what other things do you like to do? Besides work and stuff, I love creating videos, writing, drawing, and I'm getting into streaming some!

ShellShock

Inkling
NNID
DaShellShock
Yes it seems really awesome here! That's good, yeah I'm not good in Smash, I main Ness, Duck Hunt, Mario, Pac Man, and still working on others, but in MK8 I main Mario and Koopa. Yeah well besides work, I like to hang out with friends and play video games.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome. I see you have references to Mario Like the giant Baby Bowser avatar. That's Bowser grown gigantic due to Kamek's magic as the Final Boss in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. One of my favorite games of all time. You gotta toss those huge giant shyguy style sized eggs at him that come from flying balloons. Your name is also a reference to Mario, if perhaps is not you might know now but if you add "ed" to the end it says Shell Shocked which is a 4 player minigame in Mario Party 2 were player's mount a mini shell tank and shoot cannon balls at each other. Who ever gets hit twice is out. There might be a whole pipe ground or a single middle pipe. Good players often end that minigame in a draw. Just though I'd point those two references. On your other games, I main Zelda in Smash primarily and don't have a wii or wiiU but I race with Rosalina in Mario Kart 7. Do you have a Smashboards account? I can be found there under the same name. If you check my profile there's a link to my Smash profile. You might get good and find people to train if you go there. It's Squidboards sister site, friendly, polite and fun packed just like Squidboards here.

ShellShock

Inkling
NNID
DaShellShock
Yes StarForce it's a classic game, love it! And yeah I play MP2 nowadays as well, I do know what minigame you're talking about. Thank you for the references :) I love MK7, sadly I don't play it anymore since my 3DS broke, didn't want to buy a new one...but yes I would like to get a SmashBoards account as well, will be sure to see you around :)

Thanks DaisyFan!

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

Kinda late on my reply, I just didn't know what to say besides welcome lol, but I finally decided that a welcome was better than nothing lol.

I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Yes StarForce it's a classic game, love it! And yeah I play MP2 nowadays as well, I do know what minigame you're talking about. Thank you for the references :) I love MK7, sadly I don't play it anymore since my 3DS broke, didn't want to buy a new one...but yes I would like to get a SmashBoards account as well, will be sure to see you around :)

Thanks DaisyFan!
Alrighty see you there. Unfortunate your 3ds broke. Now's the time to get a New 3DS. My favorite is Mario party 3. You can't beat the hell the Reverse Mushroom causes haha. Even so great it never reappeared as an item in a MP game. That reverse mushroom is so broken. It's my favorite item.

ShellShock

Inkling
NNID
DaShellShock
Alrighty see you there. Unfortunate your 3ds broke. Now's the time to get a New 3DS. My favorite is Mario party 3. You can't beat the hell the Reverse Mushroom causes haha. Even so great it never reappeared as an item in a MP game. That reverse mushroom is so broken. It's my favorite item.
Yes I'm thinking of getting a New 3DS, and ah I see...MP is amazing :) I also want to get back into Pokemon again.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I retired from pokemon after my 1436 hours save file with full dex, all megastones, items, berries, legendaries, 40* perfect bred pokes, shinies and all alternate form pokes including all vivillons got corrupted from on e day to the other. Since Nintendo decided to disable backup on pokemon then I decided to disable supporting pokemon. Easy as that.

ShellShock

Inkling
NNID
DaShellShock
Damn that's horrible, what a long effort for it to be wasted :(

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Damn that's horrible, what a long effort for it to be wasted :(
Worst gaming nightmare I have ever experienced. I have Alpha Sapphire and completed the full dex plus all stones a few shinies and platinum flag hunt level plus all berries and other stuff. I also have my dear Milotic main water type in my hoenn team with all ribbons possible in the game except the super battle maison category and the Kalos champion one but that's about it. I don't plan to breed any pokemon there. Not really down for another headshot of disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom