• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey guys

bagelcubed

Inkling
NNID
bageltrademark
I thought I ought to try and make some friends in the community and actually get involved with things, so here I am!

I'm after a squad to play and mess around with, nothing serious, or at least some people to play with privately. I'm not really sure what else there is to say tbh

Preferred weapons: Shooters, chargers

Ones I'm actually good with: Splattershot series, the Gals(mainly 52 tbh), the Splash-o-matic, Splatterscope/Splat charger plus the kelp variants, Squiffers on a good day and the Octobrush

I'm currently relearning the E-Litre and trying out splatlings, and maybe one day I'll finally figure out how to use the nozzlenoses and blasters.

Last thing! bageltrademark is my alt account- I made it today and I'm only level 3 or 4 so just a warning if you try adding me and get confused.

I'm level 38 rank A on my main, after working for 3 days to go from B+ 22 to A 49.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom