• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hey hey yeah!

FlareHabanero

Increases the Excitement
All right ladies and germs, we can finally get this party started! You can call me Suketoudara, just your local party animal. If you need some dance lessons, hey I can give you the samba of your life. Because we all have a step in our feet, and we all need excitement!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hey there! Welcome to Squidboards. I must ask, where does your allegiance lie, Squid... or Octopuses?

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Can I get dancing lessons?

FlareHabanero

Increases the Excitement
Can I get dancing lessons?
Alright.

Now do a frontal flip and land on your head, using your center of gravity to stay balanced. Then rotate your body to spin around 360, and keep going at it. This move will dazzle any hip-hop competition! It's actually easier then it sounds, the hard part is landing on your head, but once you do that the rest is smooth sailing!

Reactions: Lyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom