• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey hey!

dreemurr

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3679-8406-7488
Hello! It was recently recommended to me to come to these forums to search for a group, so that's mainly why I'm here really. I've just picked up Splat 2 sorta recently and have 40 or so playtime hours. Never got to play the first cause of no WiiU but I'm having a lot of fun with this one!

Usually I don't like these sorts of games at all ahah, so this is more of an exception.. my fave mode is Salmon Run and it's very rare for me to play Ranked. I do like Turf War though. I'm not competitive at all and would prefer to find people who want to voice chat (via Discord) while playing without focusing too much on winning, I suppose? Anything easygoing really, more focused on getting along while playing.

About myself.. Generally I like story driven games or single player, especially obscure horror ones. Outside of videogames, my interests are pretty much just animal biology and art, and most of my time is spent drawing or doing miscellaneous research but I'm trying to play videogames more often. I own a leopard gecko and a cat and they're both yellow-orange. Not sure if there's an average age around the userbase here? but I'm 20.

I'm also pretty bad at keeping things short! So ah, thank you for reading and feel free to contact me whenever!

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hello and welcome aboard. Interesting 'back story.' Good luck and enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom