• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey I'm Karla and I'm a splatoonolic or ...Splatoon addict ?

TitaniaKarla

Inkster Jr.
This is my first time using these forums.( obvi ) I LOVE splatoon!!! I came into possession of this game a couple of month ago and I think I am alright. hahaha. I seen many videos online and I've seen all these squads competing with other squads and playing together. it makes me want to form my own squad. i think it would be fun to meet new people and have someone to play with.
I am currently at
level 30
Rank B
My go to: Splatterscope
Types of Weapon I'm comfortable with are chargers and shooters
( but I would love to be diverse and explore other weapons)
I am usually a casual player but I am interested in being a competitive player as well

SO LETS PLAY. If anyone is interested, needs a new teammate, or even wants to train/play together contact me I would love that.
okayy byee ^-^

Last edited:

Silver_1357

Semi-Pro Squid
This is my first time using these forums.( obvi ) I LOVE splatoon!!! I came into possession of this game a couple of month ago and I think I am alright. hahaha. I seen many videos online and I've seen all these squads competing with other squads and playing together. it makes me want to form my own squad. i think it would be fun to meet new people and have someone to play with.
I am currently at
level 30
Rank B
My go to: Splatterscope
Types of Weapon I'm comfortable with are chargers and shooters
( but I would love to be diverse and explore other weapons)
I am usually a casual player but I am interested in being a competitive player as well

SO LETS PLAY. If anyone is interested, needs a new teammate, or even wants to train/play together contact me I would love that.
okayy byee ^-^
Welcome! You're looking for a squad, right?

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
I'm not in a squad but I like having people to play with. I'm pretty casual, just like to make chaos.
What timezone are you?

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
yea i would love to do that and EST
You can add my NNID (same as my username) or my alt (birdiebump) and I'll accept it when I get home, if you want.
Unfortunately my time zone is way different from yours (japan) so it may be difficult to find times when we are both available, but we'll try!

oh and welcome to squidboards! woomy!!!!

TitaniaKarla

Inkster Jr.
You can add my NNID (same as my username) or my alt (birdiebump) and I'll accept it when I get home, if you want.
Unfortunately my time zone is way different from yours (japan) so it may be difficult to find times when we are both available, but we'll try!

oh and welcome to squidboards! woomy!!!!
Oh yea sure that would be cool and oh its only 13 hours difference. I can probably stay up really late on a weekend or something. But i would love to try to play with you.

Rockenberg

CEO of Rockenberg
NNID
Rockenberg_Ltd
Hey! Welcome to Squidboards!
I know you'll fit in perfectly!

Now, I'm not a squad person, but I do help a lot of other squids with training. So, if you ever want to pick up some good techniques or even learn a new weapon class feel free to add my NNID or anyone else's at that! (I'm play more at night)

Again, welcome to Squidboards! #Spladdict

MegaMinn

Inkling
Hey guys. I'm a squid level 29 i think, ranked A- currently. I am also looking for either a possible weekend squad or just some competitive friends to play with whenever I casually play for fun. Relying on random match ups is so hit or miss on finding a good team each match. I am in the USA (Midwest) so EST time zone and looking for others in my same time zone that would be interested in sharing NNID or possibly creating or letting me join their squad (if squad events are weekends only events, I'm a fairly busy HS senior)

PDT

Inkling
NNID
peterT.183
Hey I know I'm late XD but is anyone still looking for someone to play with? Any skill level is fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom