• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey I'm Kenzii

Kenzii

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4709-9580-1403
I've always loved nintendo and I first tried out Splatoon when it was on the Wii u but I didn't have reliable internet so I took it back at the time. Now, since I have moved out of my parents place I have reliable internet and I got it for my switch and I'm addicted.

I love other nintendo games too for my switch and 3ds, I just wish mario maker and smash brothers would come onto the switch console already! Anyway, I'm here because I was looking for some friends or a team down the road that I can play with both casual and competitively. I'm not too picky really and most of my available hours are in the evening and weekends. I am level 18 and most of my stuff is around B, B+ but that's because I've been playing randomly throughout the week. But the rank has been increasing fairly quick and I imagine after this splatfest that I will be around As the end of the week.

Anyway, I'm Kenzii from Florida and it's nice to meet you all!

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Oh awesome! Glad you're enjoying Splatoon 2! And I agree, PLEASE SMASH FOR THE SWITCH!
You'll definitely find a team here if you're looking for one! There are teams always looking for some fresh new squids~ And if you need any help navigating the Squidyboards, you can ask anyone! Everyone's is amazing here will be happy to help, including me~
I hope you enjoy it here! :D

2shotsofvodka

Give me all your Vodka
:oooo cute profile pic, I love Fennekin! W-welcome to squidboards, I'm sure you'll fit right in~

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
Heyo! Glad to see another lifelong Nintendo fan!
Hope you enjoy your time here, and if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask ^w^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom