• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hey Squid Kids!

abhutrash

Inkling
Hello!

My name is Ethan and I go by abhutrash online. I've been obsessed with Splatoon since it came out in 2015 and have lurked on the forum quite a bit, but being a poor college kid, I couldn't justify buying the Wii U for just one game. Now I've got a Switch and a pretty decent setup so I'll be binging Splatoon 2 like crazy, lol.

A little about me: I'm a 21 year old full-time accounant and grad student working on my CPA. My hobbies outside of Splatoon include singing as a tenor, poker, and anime.

While I'm not much of a gamer, I'll be streaming (almost) every night from 7/21 to 8/19 as a little challenge to myself to get at least decent at Splatoon and make some online friends. Two birds with one stone, I guess, lol. Username on Twitch is the same as here (I'd put a link, but the forum is being weird for me, idk)

Other than that, I'm always happy to make friends and chat, so hit me up. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you on the splattlefield!

missdaynag

Inkster Jr.
NNID
daynagail511
Hey welcome to the forum!!! I'm pretty new to Splatoon as well. I've watched a bunch of let's plays but (being a 21 yr old college student myself) I couldn't buy a WiiU, so I've never played it before.

I don't have twitch but I have discord :) my username is missdaynag#4578 if you wanna add me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom