• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey Squidboards! Check out my remix!

Maxwell Dexter

Inkling
NNID
ohaiguy
Hey everyone, I know you love Splatoon, and I love Splatoon. So I made this Drum and Bass remix, so maybe check it out and I hope you enjoy. :)

I think Splatoon is great because it's such a fresh take on something done quite a lot.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello and Welcome to Squidboards. That's nice. Splatoon is making a great start charming everyone. Thou this particular post is out of place. You should have posted it in the Original Content: http://squidboards.com/forums/original-content.30/ inside the Inkopolis Plaza. I have also seen you in Smashboards. Try to stay in the topic next time like a proper intro.

Maxwell Dexter

Inkling
NNID
ohaiguy
Hello and Welcome to Squidboards. That's nice. Splatoon is making a great start charming everyone. Thou this particular post is out of place. You should have posted it in the Original Content: http://squidboards.com/forums/original-content.30/ inside the Inkopolis Plaza. I have also seen you in Smashboards. Try to stay in the topic next time like a proper intro.
Oh, sorry StarForce. Please excuse me, I'm new to the whole forum thing.
Would you like me to take this post down?

Maxwell Dexter

Inkling
NNID
ohaiguy
Not necesarily. An admin or a mod in a few days may transfer the thread to the correct place maybe. Might be a good idea to hover over the forum categories to see what you can post in each of them.
I might move it to the original board so I don't clutter up the welcome centre. Thanks for your help StarForce

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello, welcome! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom