• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hey Squids!

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
My name is Inkling Ash and I am new here. I love playing Splatoon and I hope to join a club. Are there any other players from Hawaii?

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
I main snipers, Krak-On Splat Roller, and Tentetek Splattershot. But I am quite good at any weapons.

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
Does any one want to be my friend so we can squad? Is there any recommendations of which club I should join?

plxndr

Inkling
NNID
plxndr
Hey Ash. I'm also new here! We use similar weapons, so maybe we could squad/play together sometime :)
What's your favorite ranked mode?

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
My favorite ranked mode is Rainmaker but it depends on the stages. If you want to friend me my Nintendo ID is Zachy_Dad. What's your time zone? I can play with you during the weekends.

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
Hi Ash! I'm new here also xP I don't do much rank but we can always do private battles :) my NNID is cheridesu and I live in NJ.

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
Im PST. Do you use line to communicate if we squad this week?

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
Hi Ash! I'm new here also xP I don't do much rank but we can always do private battles :) my NNID is cheridesu and I live in NJ.
Who do you private battle with? Can I join you when doing private battle with the other people. Can you use line to organize our selves while playing? We can also just squad in Ranked.

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
Who do you private battle with? Can I join you when doing private battle with the other people. Can you use line to organize our selves while playing? We can also just squad in Ranked.
As of right now I haven't done any private battles but you can join me or invite me to yours! We can do squad also but I don't really do ranking because stressful xD and by line do you mean the app? I have that and skype

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
I rarely use mine, it's just a ghost app on my phone and I can't delete it because I have one friend on there who said not to delete it

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
I don't use Line, sorry :-/
That's okay can you play 1pm. on Saturday your time. If not what time do you want to play. Just remember that you are six hours ahead of me. If you can play on Saturday one pm. I'll create the squad and you could join me. How long do you want to play?

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
I rarely use mine, it's just a ghost app on my phone and I can't delete it because I have one friend on there who said not to delete it
By line I do mean the app. What time do you want to play your time? Let's use line first.I'm pretty sure we also have a six hour difference. You're ahead of me, I sent you a friend request.

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
By line I do mean the app. What time do you want to play your time? Let's use line first.I'm pretty sure we also have a six hour difference. You're ahead of me, I sent you a friend request.
I accepted it ^^ we can play anytime really, whenever we're on at the same time we can just play until one of us has to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom