• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey Squids!

NinjaGirl

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0255-5009-6715
My name is NinjaGirl (which is also my name in Splatoon 2) and I'm new to Squidboards and Splatoon 2! I picked the screenname NinjaGirl because I ride a Kawasaki Ninja 300 and I love it! I actually have no experience with first person shooters so this has been a huge learning curve for me. At the time of this post, I'm a level 26. I mostly play the Regular Battles but am starting to play more Ranked Battles to hopefully increase my ranking which is currently C- :( The first time I tried this game was on someone else's Switch (before I had my own) and I didn't think I would like it. I bought my own Switch shortly after that and now I'm hopelessly addicted lol. I'm hoping to make more Splatoon friends since I have very few friends who play it as actively as I do and learn more about the game from these threads.

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
I had very little experience with shooters as well back when I play Splatoon 1. I actually HATE most shooters any way. Once you get the hang of Splatoon though, it just flows perfectly! I'm so glad it was the same for you! And you're looking forr Splatoon friends, you just got one~ ;)
You'll make plenty more and learn all there is to learn here! We're glad to have ya! X3

Ember-Wisp

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
IceCrystalEmber
Switch Friend Code
SW-6109-1903-3315
My name is NinjaGirl (which is also my name in Splatoon 2) and I'm new to Squidboards and Splatoon 2! I picked the screenname NinjaGirl because I ride a Kawasaki Ninja 300 and I love it! I actually have no experience with first person shooters so this has been a huge learning curve for me. At the time of this post, I'm a level 26. I mostly play the Regular Battles but am starting to play more Ranked Battles to hopefully increase my ranking which is currently C- :( The first time I tried this game was on someone else's Switch (before I had my own) and I didn't think I would like it. I bought my own Switch shortly after that and now I'm hopelessly addicted lol. I'm hoping to make more Splatoon friends since I have very few friends who play it as actively as I do and learn more about the game from these threads.
I'm still a C- too. I'm trying to get enough money to scrub gear and make my own gear sets, but it's taking a long time so don't worry about your rank. You'll get better in no time. :) Trust me when I say... the only people out there that are "good" are the people who spent a lot of time practicing. Also, we have some nice places here to read about how to play "better" and how to use different weapons and cool stuff like that, so if you wanted to go pro someday, this is the place to be. :) Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom