• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey there

Rivian

Inkling
NNID
Rivian13
Hello, my name is Rivian. I've been playing Splatoon actively since the day release, which I I believe was sometime in May? Anyways, later in the year of 2015, I started to realize that I was no longer afraid of ranked battles, with a little encouragement from my good friend, who soon became my partner (Twin Partner). I rose from the ranks of a lowly C- to a solid S rank. I'd like to think how I well I play is heavily based on my mood and mindset at the time, and that being said.... I'm often nervous. Soon after reaching A-, I realized I want to become a full-on competitive Splatoon player, and get more active in the community. How did I accomplish this? I gathered a squad over the remainder of the year. We are a total of eight members of the squad called "NΣXUS" and with me, the Captain. The friend I mentioned earlier became not only my partner, but the "ace" of my team as well. We've recently started doing squad practices, and I tell ya, it's actually going a lot smoother than I originally thought! With this many people in our squad, we of course will have to try out different combinations of people and practice a lot more than your average four man squad. We realize this and will continue to work hard to eventually someday challenge a
team here. I won't go into full detail or keep you here any longer, but to finish this off I'd like to say that I'm glad to be apart of this community and hope to see a lot of you out in the ink!

Rivian, Captain of NΣXUS, signing off!

NNID: Rivian13

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
NNID
MHFsilver
Hello and welcome to SquidBoards!
My name is Silver, nice to meet you. I'm glad to see that you decided to go into ranked. As annoying as it can be sometimes, ranked can be really fun especially if you're playing in a squad with friends. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Rivian

Inkling
NNID
Rivian13
Hello and welcome to SquidBoards!
My name is Silver, nice to meet you. I'm glad to see that you decided to go into ranked. As annoying as it can be sometimes, ranked can be really fun especially if you're playing in a squad with friends. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Thank you for the warm welcome! I will agree, ranked can be frustrating at times, but that's my motivation to get better! I will definitely ask questions if I have any.

Alpha359

Full Squid
NNID
voyagersonic
Yeah, welcome to Squidboards, good to have you here!

I'm also an S rank and have also had the game since launch but don't currently play any squad stuff due to school and other more pressing matters that demand my attention. Despite this however I love solo queue, like really love it, especially the ranked battles. I will admit sometimes it can be quite frustrating when I lose constantly but I always make sure I make up for it the next day.

Rivian

Inkling
NNID
Rivian13
Yeah, welcome to Squidboards, good to have you here!

Hope to run into you one day in a Solo queue or squad one day my friend! Who knows, maybe we could even twin! Haha.

I'm also an S rank and have also had the game since launch but don't currently play any squad stuff due to school and other more pressing matters that demand my attention. Despite this however I love solo queue, like really love it, especially the ranked battles. I will admit sometimes it can be quite frustrating when I lose constantly but I always make sure I make up for it the next day.

CalebGamer13

Inkling
NNID
CalebGamer14
Hello I'm CalebGamer14 I am an S rank as well.Welcome to SquidBoards it's a really nice place here to find new friends and tips.I hope you have fun here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom