• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey there.

Eevee_x27

Inkling
NNID
Kateu_Gaming_98
Switch Friend Code
SW-6448-0358-4791
Hiya, I'm Eevee. In game and on the forum, you may see me as "Eevee_x27". The x27 doesn't mean anything, really, so you can just call me Eevee. I play competitive Mario Kart Wii and have had Splatoon since day 1 or so, and splatoon since Christmas. Whilst i'm only at level 9, Splatoon 2 seems to be a fun and enjoyable game so I plan to grind on it for some time until I feel ready to play in actual competition. But for now this account is to just lurk around the forums and see how everyone is like. I'll catch you later... or something. Byeeeee~

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Competitive Mario Kart? :scared:
I love me some Mario Kart! Especially MKWii! That was my jam! MK8D is pretty good too! I would love playing with ya one day!
Anywayz, welcome to le Squidboards! We're glad to have you here even if you're just lurking for now! X3 Hopefully, you'll get more use to everyone here and talk a bit! If you ever need help, feel free to message me or anyone else here! We're all mainly nice! Hope you like it here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom