• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hey ya'll

nebulus

Inkling
NNID
nixrox13
Hello, nebulus here. I'm an ok splatoon player, if by ok you mean ok. I play some weeknights 6-10 EST, and some weekends, but not all the time. I work for the EPA, so if you have questions about that you can ask. I also play a lot of music, and am happy to share arrangements/covers/originals I make. I also really like the "military" strategy aspect of Splatoon, as in using the territory to avoid being surprised by the enemy and to make quick attacks. Not so much into nitty gritty memorizing every weapon and clothing stuff. I'm also pretty bad at aiming in general (I play shotgun on every shooter game) but, good at making escapes through relatively little ink and even less odds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom