• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey.

OctoAmélie

Inkling
NNID
AmeliePieuvre
Hey threre, I'm an Octopus on the Squidboards.

I've actually had a previous account, but I lost the password and don't feel like recovering it. Let me tell you a little about myself.

I'm 13 years of age, Level 42 Rank S 30 on Splatoon. It's my alt, since I'm a month banned on Splatoon on my normal, thanks to desyncs.

I just started learning French, but I'm fluent in English (derr), Japanese, and German.

Big fan of CallieMacN and the Fun Times With Woomys crew.

Very interested in medicine; I study it in my spare time to the best of my ability, mainly in anesthesiology. In school, I just finished reading Blind Eye by James B. Stewart. It's a story about how Michael J. Swango got away with murdering about 60 people. It tells me how to spot one, and what not to do when I spot one.

Used to go by Midna; I don't anymore. To be honest, I'm even thinking about legally changing my name from Celeste (heavenly) to Amélie (hard working, industrious). Tell me what you think!

Anyway, hope to have a fun time (once again) on Squidboards. Why not Octoboards?

Cuttlefish

...........Oops! I fell asleep!
NNID
tokkers
welcome back to Squidboards! (if you're like me, just change the theme to Octoboards and pretend it was octoboards all this time ;3)

also, that's a lovely name! if you want to change it, go ahead! i'll be legally changing my name sometime in the near future, it's a liberating experience. your name, your call!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom