• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey!

iceage99

Midna Advocate
NNID
iceage99
Switch Friend Code
SW-5433-4841-6709
Hey it's me, Josh. I love Splatoon but you knew that already. I'm a A or A- rank, can't remember (haven't played in a couple months). Besides Splatoon I love bowling. I've been bowling since I was nine and my high game is a 247. That 300 is still out of reach :'(. Interesting fact, I won all events in my division last year at state.

I want to study computer science in college or some sort of business degree, maybe accounting.

I also am a big fan of the Zelda series. My favorite one is either Majora's Mask or Twilight Princess. I actually did a school presentation on Majora's Mask two years ago. I'm super excited for Breath of the Wild next year. Hoping some sort of demo is released.

I also have tried to do let's plays, but I've only made like 7 episodes for Twilight Princess. Each one has about 2 views lol.

So yeah, I'm excited about joining the forum! Oh and if you have a tumblr and want a Splatoon fandom scarf I made one that you can use! The image is really long so I'll just link it.
http://orig04.deviantart.net/127b/f/2015/172/5/7/splatoon_by_sitokinesis-d8y9gce.png

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome Josh! That image is very nicely made.

iceage99

Midna Advocate
NNID
iceage99
Switch Friend Code
SW-5433-4841-6709
Thank you! I actually made it in microsoft word lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom